Sharp Cranes began as a family business in 1974 when Richie & Garry Sharp started the company in Millicent, South Australia. The company began with a number carrier trucks. As industry developed in the area a need arose for access equipment & cranes.
Fleet expansion has continued since that time with Sharp Cranes now owning one of the largest ranges of cranes, access equipment & special transport in country South Australia.
Integral to the success of Sharp Cranes has been our four pillar approach –
- An “Anywhere, Anytime” customer service focus
- Zero injury safety approach “Safety First”
- Regular scheduled maintenance on all equipment to ensure safe operation
- Staff Training & accreditation to ensure performance standards in the workplace
Along with its extensive equipment fleet, Sharp Cranes staff have developed a specialised range of skills including –
- Advanced Riggers
- Open Class Crane Drivers (100t plus)
- Multi Combination Truck Drivers
- EWP & Forklift Licenses
Sharp Cranes continues in its family tradition with Richie & Garry’s sons, Graham & Luke Sharp now commencing management of the business.