Sharp Carriers and Cranes PTY LTD began as a family business in 1974 when Richie and Garry Sharp started the company in Millicent, South Australia. As the industry developed, Sharp Cranes services grew from a small number of carrier trucks to a fleet, offering for hire one of the largest range of cranes, access equipment and special transport vehicles. Today we continue the family tradition with Richie & Garry’s sons, Graham & Luke Sharp, commencing management of the business.
Integral to the success of Sharp Cranes has been our ‘Four-Pillar Approach’:
- An ‘Anywhere, Anytime’ customer service focus and guarantee
- A ‘Safety First’ zero injury safety approach
- Regular scheduled maintenance on all equipment to ensure safe operation
- Continued staff training and accreditation to ensure high performance standards in the workplace
At Sharp Cranes and Carriers hire our team utilizes the latest equipment to get your job done efficiently and, most importantly, safely.
Along with our extensive equipment fleet, Sharp Cranes staff have developed a specialised range of skills specific to our equipment, including:
- Advanced Riggers
- Open Class Crane Drivers (100t plus)
- Multi Combination Truck Drivers
- EWP & Forklift Licenses
Now with depots in both Mt. Gambier and Millicent, we offer a 24 hour, 7 days a week emergency and scheduled service, delivering the best crane for hire service and results for you anywhere, anytime, guaranteed.
Call the office today for an obligation free friendly chat on how Sharp Cranes and Carrier hire can help you get the job done professionally and safely.